I created these classroom activity pages as reading resources to accompany Lois Lowry's, "The Giver".
Each activity page offers a word search with key vocabulary terms as well as a variety of other activities designed as differentiation and reading support tools. Additional activities include:
1. Fill in the blank activities,
2. K-W-L space for reflection
3. Homework / collaboration definition activity
4. Artistic reflection exercises
5. Review, recall, listing assignments.
Not all of the activities appear on every activity sheet so that every sheet can be different and engaging.
There is a "Notes to the Teacher" page for each activity sheet with my recommendations for use. The pages are flexible enough, however, to easily fit in well with your current learning plans.