Students will complete a total of 16 dialectical journal entries while reading Section III and Section IV of The Glass Castle.
This product includes:
- an explanation of dialectical journals and directions to complete them for The Glass Castle, while focusing on literary devices and character analysis.
- a second version of the explanation sheet that provides flexibility for the size of the assignment.
- 4 model literary device journal entries at various levels.
- 5 model character analysis journal entries at various levels.
- a dialectical journal template for students to use or imitate.
This is part of a thematic unit on homelessness, using The Glass Castle as the anchor text. Full unit coming soon.