The Glass Castle resources. I teach The Glass Castle in my classroom every quarter, because I've never had a student who did not like it and connect with it in some way. I've had great success with it, and am now offering my 40-page packet that includes:
- 4 short multiple choice quizzes to test reading comprehension as students finish each section plus answer keys
- 5 sets of discussion questions for each section, plus suggested answers
- Group Presentation assignment sheet
- Group Presentation topics
- Final short answer/essay exam (there is no answer key for the final, because it asks students opinions on various topics in the book, to be supported by specific examples.)
The quizzes and discussion questions are meant to test reading comprehension as the class progresses with the readings. The final exam tests higher thinking skills on topics in the book.