Also included in
- The Good Egg and the Bad Seed are perfect books for any elementary classroom. This bundle will allow student to reflect on the message in both books and develop their literacy skills. What's Included in THE GOOD EGG:Craftivity"I am a GOOD EGG" flipbook (two topper options)Blank version and lined ver$6.40$8.00Save $1.60
This activity supports the book, "The Good Egg" written by Jory John and illustrated by Pete Oswald. This ADORABLE story is about discovering what not worrying about other people and taking care of yourself. "The Good Egg" is the perfect story for promoting wellness in your classroom.
- "I am a GOOD EGG" flipbook (two topper options)
- Blank version and lined version
- No Prep Printables:
- Booklet cover page
- Story elements
- Favorite Character
- Character Growth
- Vocabulary (fateful, pressure, literally, wander)
- Vocabulary (choose your own)
- Making Inferences
- Text Connections
- Writing Prompt: Write about a time you felt like you were putting too much pressure on yourself.
- Writing Prompt: In the Good Egg, the main character takes walks, reads books and writes in his journal to relax. What do you do to relax?
- Writing Prompt: What is your favorite part of the story?
- Writing Prompt: Draw and write about how The Good Egg's emotions change throughout the story.
- Writing Prompt: Draw your favorite illustration from the story. Describe it and explain why it is your favorite.
- Writing Prompt: The Good Egg started to crack when he was feeling stressed. How does your body signal to you that you are stressed?
- Writing Prompt: Why do you think The Good Egg missed the other eggs? Explain your thinking.
- Writing Prompt: Why do you think the other eggs from the carton were not on their best behavior?
If you have any questions, click on the "Q and A" tab or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You May Also Like: