Perfect craft activity to accompany the children's book, "The Good Egg" by Jory John and Pete Oswald, a charming story that reminds us of the importance of balance, self-care, and accepting those who we love.
Great for Reading Centers for all grade levels! Read aloud the story "The Good Egg" or watch MaiStoryBooks FREE interactive read aloud video, and then encourage students to create a Good Egg surprise that focuses on self-care activities students can do when they feel stressed, or positive affirmations they can tell themselves when feeling low.
- Black and White or Color-printed version of the "Good Egg" with different headings for a "self-care" focus or "positive affirmation" focus
- Includes fill-in-the-blank *inside yolk* templates, in both yellow and black-and-white, to record self-care activities and positive affirmations, or a version where you can cut-and- paste included examples of activities and affirmations from the resource onto your yolk
- 2 sheets of examples of self-care activities and affirmations that you can cut and paste to use on your yolks
- Directions- both visual step by step and written
- FREE interactive Read aloud video of the book by MaiStoryBook~ read with questions integrated throughout the reading to prompt discussion throughout the story!
Ways to use the craft:
**Does not include glue, scissors, or crayons/colors**
You must provide these materials.
Learn More about MAISTORYBOOK: creating reading resources to inspire in children a love for books and a curiosity for the world of reading.