THIS PRODUCT IS MEANT TO BE USED AFTER READING THE BOOK.
A NOTE ABOUT THE PRODUCT: These puzzles are fun but challenging. Teachers may want to insert letter hints before copying, allow extra time, or have students work in pairs.
Each of these QUOTEFALLS contains a quotation from THE GRAPES OF WRATH. Students form individual words of the quotation by transferring letters into the puzzle grid, using a process of elimination.
QUOTEFALLS require students to use their knowledge of the book, along with their knowledge of spelling, phonics, vocabulary, and language! Students love these puzzles!
DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW TO SEE A SAMPLE PUZZLE!
Perfect activities for after tests, between lessons, or at the end of the day!
QUOTEFALLS for high school:
* The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
* Animal Farm
* Catcher in the Rye
* A Christmas Carol
* The Crucible
* The Grapes of Wrath
* The Great Gatsby
* King Lear
* The Merchant of Venice
* A Midsummer Night's Dream
* Of Mice and Men
* Oedipus Rex
* The Pearl
* A Raisin in the Sun
* The Scarlet Letter
* The Taming of the Shrew
* The Tempest
* To Kill a Mockingbird
Check out my 100s of fun and educational products over most-taught literature at my store:
Also take a look at my new LOOKING GOOD ON PAPER products based on my years “in the trenches”--great writing lessons!
Thanks for looking!
Here are my fun and challenging products over THE GRAPES OF WRATH:
• Bookmarks Plus: THE GRAPES OF WRATH edition—Handy Reading Aid!
• THE GRAPES OF WRATH: 11 Fractured Maxims Based on Themes
• THE GRAPES OF WRATH: 12 Quotefall Puzzles—Fun and Challenging!
• THE GRAPES OF WRATH: 10 Word Merge Puzzles—1 Word Becomes 2!
• THE GRAPES OF WRATH: Synonym/Antonym Vocabulary Crossword—Fun!
• THE GRAPES OF WRATH: The Great Depression Word Search
Word-Wise Language Arts Resources
—100s of unique products over most-taught literature!
Fun Teaching~Fun Learning!