The Grasslands The Grasslands The Grasslands Biome
Flip Flap Book® The Grasslands Flip Flap Book® Flip Flap Books®
Get ready to have your students demonstrate their knowledge about the Grasslands Biome of the World using this fresh and funky flip-flap book®!
Included in this unit is:
* 1 G-R-A-S-S-L-A-N-D- Flip-Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about the Grassland Biome. This book is to be used as an EXTENSION and/or expository writing resource to your lessons on the grasslands.
- define what a grassland is
- complete the average rainfall and the average temperatures in
summer and winter
- describe the climate in a tropical grassland and a temperate
- choose 2 interesting vocabulary words from the unit and define
- draw and label three different animals that live in the grassland
- write two facts about each animal
- draw and label two types of plant life that live in the grassland
- write two facts about each plant/tree
- Sketch the Scence - students will illustrate the grassland biome
- label the continents on a world map, color the areas on the world
map that show where the grassland biomes are, create a map
key, and label a compass rose
Want to check out my BIOMES OF THE WORLD BUNDLE?
Biomes of the Word Flip Flap Book® BUNDLE
I hope you enjoy this unit!
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
CHECK OUT MY OTHER SCIENCE FLIP-FLAP BOOKS®:
The Moon and Space Flip-Flap Books®
The Butterfly Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Plants Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Dinosaur Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Frogs Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Sealife Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
VIDEO TUTORIAL: Click here to WATCH a Flip Flap Book Video Tutorial
Flip Flap Book® Video Tutorial
Thank you for your interest in my product. If you purchase it, I would be grateful if you could leave feedback on my unit.
Flip Flap Books® is a trademark of Simply Skilled in Second, LLC., and is registered in the United States and abroad. Copyright © 2014 Simply Skilled in Second, LLC. All rights reserved.