Learn all about earthquakes, earthquake safety, and preparedness with the help of this Great California Shakeout Bundle. This bundle is perfect for lessons to reinforce learning on the day of or the days leading up to or following the Shakeout, or they can also go along with earthquake learning throughout the year in science. This bundle includes Maps for Thinking activities followed with 2 different templates for writing sheets. Also included in this bundle is a “5W and 1H” activity which students can use to reflect on the events of the day of the shakeout. ,
This Bundle Includes:
► Various Maps for Thinking
► 2 Types of writing sheets
► 5W and 1 H worksheet
• Please be advised that in order to open this file(s) you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be free to download from https://get.adobe.com/reader/
• This item is for single classroom use only.
• Duplicating for sharing or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without permission from the author, Smart Owlettes.
• Please refer to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). By purchasing and/or downloading you are entering and agreeing with these terms.
HOW IT WORKS:
Simply, add it to your cart, purchase, and you will receive an instant downloadable template.
1. Digital File (300 DPI)
2. SIZE: 8.5"x11" formatted
3. No physical item will be shipped
4. Customized Font, Color, Size is not available
5. Please feel free to ask any questions before purchasing or download
6. Due to the digital nature of this product, returns or refunds are not possible
7. Upon purchase of this item, you are entering an agreement to use the template only for personal use and the files are not transferable or shareable
8. When PRINTING: make sure the print settings are set to print at actual size or 100%
Due to the limitations of desktop scanners and the relative inconsistencies of various display monitors, the colors you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate reproduction of the actual product. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct