This powerpoint begins a short discussion on the roaring 20's
1. The Roaring Twenties, Jazz Age, The Age of Industry.
2. The flappers, Dance Marathons, Hollywood and the Model T Ford.
3. 18th Amendment Prohibition
4. 19th Amendment Woman's suffrage
5. Herbert Hoover
6. Economic Disaster - The Great Depression
7. Black Tuesday
8. Causes of the Great Depression
9. World Depression
10. Stock Speculation
11. Easy Credit
12. Industry and Farming Overproduction
13. Dust Bowl
16. FDR - Franklin D. Roosevelt
17. Bank Holiday - Banking Regulations
18. First Hundred Days
19. The Three R's Relief Recovery Reform
20. The New Deal - Business Recovery
21. John Maynard Keynes
22. Prime the Pump
23. Social Security Tax
24. Agricultural Adjustment Act
25. Big Government
26. World War 2
27. The Big Debate
Since this is a PowerPoint it is teacher's aid.
It has over 43 teacher's notes and outside resources for students to watch.
** I'm always adapting these PPT if you see something you want and don't have on this please tell me so I can change it to make it better for not just you but everyone that buys it.