The Great Depression TEST and Review Games Common Core Q's - Editable (U.S. History)
Newly Revised! This product includes a 40-question unit exam for The Great Depression designed for secondary U.S. History. It includes multiple-choice, document-based questions, and a writing prompt. The test is editable so you can edit if necessary. Also included is two fun review games (Hollywood Squares) - power point presentation and a graphic organizer to review the causes and effects of the Great Depression! A KEY is included.
This purchase includes:
-40-question “The Great Depression” Test & KEY
-2 Review Games “Hollywood Squares” Power Point Presentations
-Graphic Organizer Review Power Point
The test is based on California Standards:
11.6 Students analyze the different explanations for the Great Depression and how the New Deal fundamentally changed the role of the federal government.
1. Describe the monetary issues of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries that gave rise to the establishment of the Federal Reserve and the weaknesses in key sectors of the economy in the late 1920s.
2. Understand the explanations of the principal causes of the Great Depression and the steps taken by the Federal Reserve, Congress, and Presidents Herbert Hoover and Franklin Delano Roosevelt to combat the economic crisis.
3. Discuss the human toll of the Depression, natural disasters, and unwise agricultural practices and their effects on the depopulation of rural regions and on political movements of the left and right, with particular attention to the Dust Bowl refugees and their social and economic impacts in California.
4. Analyze the effects of and the controversies arising from New Deal economic policies and the expanded role of the federal government in society and the economy since the 1930s (e.g., Works Progress Administration, Social Security, National Labor Relations Board, farm programs, regional development policies, and energy development projects such as the Tennessee Valley Authority, California Central Valley Project, and Bonneville Dam).
5. Trace the advances and retreats of organized labor, from the creation of the American Federation of Labor and the Congress of Industrial Organizations to current issues of a postindustrial, multinational economy, including the United Farm Workers in California.
Do see my products related to the Great Depression follow the link: THE GREAT DEPRESSION
Follow My Store!
To follow my store simply click on “follow me” under Chalk Dust Diva on the top of my store page. You will be the first to receive notifications when I post new products and have sales.
Pay with a Purchase Order! !
At checkout, click edit if you need more than one product. You can purchase additional classroom licenses at a reduced cost. Then, click on checkout. At the top, click on the Purchase Order tab. Follow instructions for the P.O. TpT will save your order and when the P.O. is received, yourdownloads will be available for you on the website. You will receive an email that will let you know when payment has been received.
Leave Feedback and Earn Credits!
Don’t forget to leave feedback after you purchase a product! Leaving feedback also earns you "credits" which can be used for discounts on future purchases. I would very much appreciate your positive feedback!