This is a packet to go along with my powerpoint The Great Depression. It would also serve as a great aid in the classroom by filling in the gaps and reinforcing ideas you have taught with The Great Depression. In this packet you will find:
1. A fill in the blank study guide that goes along with my The Great Depression Powerpoint- broken in to 5 parts and answer key included
2. The Great Depression Cut n' Paste- answer key included
3. FDR's Programs Matching Worksheet- answer key included
4. Word Association Circles- 2 Sets- children find and color terms and ideas with similar meanings and then cut and paste them together to form a complete circle.- answer key included
5. 4 signs and excerpts children are to analyze and respond to in short answers- answer key included
6. The Great Depression card game- always a hit with my class. Collect cards by answering questions about The Great Depression Correctly. Lose cards by pulling Stock Market crash and Dust Bowl Storms and other disasters of the 1930's. Gain free cards by pulling cards that express good times during The Depression- charities, programs, jobs, etc... Always a hit with my class and such a fun way to reinforce learning. Directions to the game and answer key included.