This product is a challenging activity which asks learners to insert the appropriate vocabulary term in an excerpt from actual movie scripts.
The top of the document contains two word banks:
- The first contains the following vocabulary terms: indiscernible, elocution, surmise unutterable, borne, forlorn, humidor, & settee.
- The second word bank contains the film titles that accompany their script excerpts.
Then, the far left column of the handout contains a sentence(s) from an actual Hollywood movie script. The other column gives learners a space to type the vocabulary word and the film title.
Included with this purchase is a zip file containing two files.
• The first is a Microsoft Word document that is ready to print for learners.
• The other file is an answer key.
To suggest modifications for this resource & get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.