Also included in
- This full unit bundle for teaching The Great Gatsby is not only Common-Core aligned, but highly structured and organized to facilitate your teaching of the novel, as well as students’ comprehension of the text! The materials included in this bundle are all linked to one another and were created with$5.99$7.46Save $1.47
This test includes 55 objective questions and 3 essay questions.
It is aligned with several Common-Core standards, and is intended to be used as a final summative assessment for The Great Gatsby. An answer key is included on the final page of the document.
The test includes a wide variety of questions that are designed to measure students' abilities to comprehend and analyze the novel. While the test is designed to be suitable for most high-school students, I recognize that not all students' testing needs are the same. Therefore, this download includes both a PDF version of the test, as well as an editable Word Doc. This way, you can add to, subtract from, or alter any elements of the test that you choose in order to best meet the needs of your particular students!
The test is divided into 5 sections:
- Background and Contextual Information
- Symbol, Motif, and Theme Analysis
- Quotation Identification (who said it)
- Character Identification (who is being described)
- General comprehension and analysis questions
Here are some links to my other materials for The Great Gatsby:
Links to a few of my other products can be found below!