This is a Common-Core aligned full unit plan for teaching The Great Gatsby. I've used this for 2 years and have had incredible success with it. The material is suitable for students at all high-school levels, and can easily be adapted to work with a variety of ability levels.
The bundle includes:
1) A 29-page comprehensive reading packet for teaching the entirety of The Great Gatsby. The packet contains an introductory overview of the text, a vocabulary list of words that can be used to discuss the text, a background WebQuest on social and historical context of the novel, and guided reading and analysis questions for each chapter. The reading packet also contains a set of questions related to the preface and afterword of the novel that can be found in most editions of the text.
2) A close reading assignment for significant quotations in the novel.
3) A quiz on the vocabulary and WebQuest information found in the packet.
4) A final unit test (objective) with a guide containing information about the test.
5) A 51-slide PowerPoint that aligns directly with all of the information in the unit packet. It is dynamic, colorful, and attention grabbing, and includes images from both movie versions of the text.