This novel unit contains 54 pages and 5 sheets of tasks cards. The Great Gatsby is an American Literature classic written by F. Scott Fitzgerald. It is a well-known read that is taught in many high schools. This resource is a zip file with all of the Word documents I created for the unit. Teacher keys are provided for quizzes and the test.
This unit contains the following:
* 20 Task Cards (pre reading and post reading) PDF file
* 4 Quizzes for chapters 1-9 with teacher keys
* Study Guide with vocabulary for chapters 1-9
* Color as a symbol worksheet
* Gatsby intro notes
* Anticipation guide
* 5 Quickwrite prompts (pre reading and during reading questions)
* Quotes interpretation
* Gatsby map/setting
* Power Point project (students select a topic based on the novel's time period and events)
* Research notes page (corresponds to research project)
* Gatsby Essay Prompt
* Final Test with answer key
SAVE MORE BY PURCHASING MY NOVEL BUNDLES (2 NOVELS IN ONE)!
Novel Bundle 2
Novel Bundle 1
Thanks for shopping! Please be sure to leave me feedback for this resource. You can submit feedback at the time of purchase or go to My Purchases for a list of what you have bought in the past. Next to each title is a Leave Feedback button. Click and leave a rating and comment to receive the credit. You can redeem your TPT credits at checkout. Also, if you follow me (click the green star), you will receive updates when I add new items to my store.