The Great Gatsby One-Pager
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This resource includes FIVE FULL WEEKS of content for The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald!Additionally, in this UNIT PLAN BUNDLE, you will receive a teacher guide that encompasses an example Unit Schedule/Pacing Guide!Lessons Included in this Bundle:Anticipation Guide and QuestionsJudge The BookPrice $19.99Original Price $38.88Save $18.89
Have your students share their unique understanding of the novel The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald by imaginatively blending their written ideas with colorful images based on information from the text.
With this one-pager reading comprehension project, students will analyze the literature by determining theme, symbolism, characterization, point of view, setting, important quotes and more. Students' artwork make for unique and creative analyses of the literature and also make great bulletin boards! This is the perfect project for students to work on at the end of a novel study and to summarize their thoughts/ideas about the book.
Included in this purchase is:
- Student directions for the one pager summary project
- Rubric for the one pager project
- Example one-pager based on the novel The Great Gatsby
- 10 BLANK TEMPLATES (printable—optional)
- EDITABLE word document so teachers have the ability to modify the assignment