Use this Socratic Seminar Packet to guide students through meaningful, text-based discussion of the classic American novel, The Great Gatsby.
This packet contains:
1) 36 text-based discussion questions, divided into 6 thematic discussion topics
2) Room for three student-generated write-in discussion questions
3) Instructions for a Fishbowl Socratic Seminar (including general discussion rules, instructions for the inner circle, outer circle, discussion director)
4) Sentence frames for discussion
5) A/B Partner Participation feedback worksheet
6) Self-reflection worksheet