This EDITABLE 29-page test bank for F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby
has 100 multiple-choice questions and an answer key. Every single question is labelled with national common core codes, and the literary reading standards are covered multiple times.
If you've used my other test banks, then rest assured that this one is structured the same way! This is NOT a memory test for your students. This test bank contains 21 exact passages from Fitzgerald's text, and each passage has four to seven accompanying questions. Everything the students need to answer the questions is there on the page, which means less work for you! For your convenience, there are at least two key passages pulled from every chapter of the book all presented in chronological order.
The layout of this test bank allows you to select portions that can be used to do the following:
1. Make multiple versions of the unit test in case students are absent.
2. Make multiple versions of the test for variety for different class periods.
3. Give students a quiz after each section of reading by selecting only those excerpts.
4. Use the questions that accompany one excerpt for standardized test preparation such as the AP Exam, the Regents Exam, or End-Of-Course testing.
5. Choose select questions based on their common core standards.
If you like this product, consider these:
To Kill a Mockingbird Test Bank!
Orwell's 1984 Test Bank!
Macbeth Test Bank