This resource is an interactive workbook and comprehensive unit for F. Scott Fitzgerald's novel, The Great Gatsby
Help students strengthen their understanding of The Great Gatsby with this 1920s themed workbook and coloring book. Each student will complete a multitude of different activities to fully develop their comprehension of the plot. Below, you will find a list of different activities included in the unit.
This unit includes:
1. Bell ringers and journal prompts for discussion starters
2. 1920s internet scavenger hunt
3. Vocabulary charts for each chapter
4. Chapter questions (comprehension checks)
5. Figurative language task cards
6. Literary elements focus lesson
7. The Great Gatsby complexity wheel
8. The Great Gatsby multimedia final project
9. The Great Gatsby final essay
10. The Great Gatsby final test
Please download the preview to get a closer look at what is included in this unit.
Connect with Me SuperHERO Teacher BlogFind me on FacebookFind me on InstagramFind me on Pinterest
Find me on Snapchat: Superheroteach
If you like this product, please leave feedback!