If you're teaching F. Scott Fitzgerald's novel, The Great Gatsby, you need this massive bundle, with more than 100 files and 160+ pages!
Here's what's included:
• Quizzes and answer keys for every chapter of the novel
• 1920s research project (with samples!)
• Close reading activities
• Quizzes/cloze reading guides with answer keys for every chapter
• Interactive activities
• Anticipation guide
• Setting map activity with student samples
• Essay assignments
• Short writing prompts
• Common Core Unit Map
• Sample pacing calendar with daily aims
• Character Map fill-in activity
• Imagery activities
• Vocabulary assignment
• Group discussion prompts and assignments
• Critical theory activities
• Paired poetry prompts and assignments
• Characterization activities (with samples!)
• PowerPoints for the first two chapters
• 2013 movie packet
• And so much more!
Files are organized in folders with the Zip file to make location items easier. Everything you need to teach the novel is included in this bundle! Note, the font used on most of the files is Market Deco, which can be downloaded free online.
PLEASE NOTE THIS BUNDLE INCLUDES ALL OF MY OTHER GATSBY ITEMS!
Check out my other bundles:
The Crucible Unit Plan Bundle -- Worksheets, PowerPoint, Handouts
Macbeth Bundle: Unit Plan, Worksheets, Projects, PowerPoints, Essays