This ActivInspire flipchart aids young students with autism and developmental delays in increasing their receptive and expressive vocabulary including both core and fringe words (ocean animals). It provides visual supports for comprehension.
This flipchart lesson includes:
• Cover page with "I can" statements
• notes browser (yellow note icon) explains features for interactive pages
• simple, interactive Table of Contents/lesson schedule
• an interactive, visual core word dictionary which provides the meanings of I, see, and go
• interactive story that demonstrates the meaning of core and fringe vocabulary words
• two story versions in one; longer version includes 10 sea creatures; shorter version includes 6 sea creatures
• total of 37 interactive pages
• visual sentence strips to aid in reading comprehension
• an interactive survey (“Did you like the story?”)
• lesson closure page
This flipchart can be used for small group instruction at the computer and in whole-group settings using an interactive whiteboard. Students take turns reading and activating the interactive features.
Please come back to our store as we continue to add more flipchart activities!
**Must have ActivInspire software.**
***The FREE personal edition of ActivInspire can be downloaded from Promethean World***
All downloads of ActivInspire software will continue to work; however, users will no longer receive maintenance updates and bug fixes for ActivInspire software past September 4, 2017. Customer support for ActivInspire Software will remain active through June 30, 2018.