Also included in
- Challenge your students to keep their supplies in tact for an extended period of time using this great supply challenge bundle! This is an engaging way to teach students to take responsibility and to look after their supplies. Set a date for a goal, set your check in dates, review the "vow" to tak$15.00$18.00Save $3.00
Challenge your students to keep their pencils for an extended period of time using this great pencil challenge leader board! This is an engaging way to teach students to take responsibility and to look after a pencil. Set a date for a goal, set your check in dates, review the "vow" to take care of your pencils, and have a visual tracker of who is still in the competition.
The pencil trackers are available in all colors. Each set includes numbers 1-36, and a blank set to write student names on. It also includes a blank sheet if you prefer to write the names, and an editable file if you want to type the names, dates or add your own rules. Print, cut and laminate these for a fun challenge to use year after year!
Wondering how I use this in my classroom? Read more about the challenge on my blog.
Looking for more fun challenges? Check out each of these below!
- The Great PENCIL Challenge
- The Great WHITEBOARD MARKER Challenge
- The Great CRAYON Challenge
- The Great ERASER Challenge
- The Great GLUE STICK Challenge
- The Great MARKER Challenge
- The Great SUPPLY Challenge BUNDLE
Want a nice way to organize and set clear expectations for of your supplies? Check out: Editable School Supply Expectations and Labels.
Want a challenge for a different school supply? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you are thinking.
Please ask any questions before purchasing this resource. Don’t forget to leave feedback below for credits toward future purchases. To see what is happening in my classroom and my new resources in action, follow me on Instagram @the.mountain.teacher .