A perfect way to motivate your child to read during the summer vacation (or a great way to encourage your students to read independently throughout the school year)!
Teachers - PERFECT for when parents ask, "What can I do to help my child's reading over the summer?"
This program asks students to choose a theme, read books, earn rewards, and build a banner that acts as public recognition for all the work that they have done as well as being an excellent reinforcement of reading comprehension skills.
This download includes:
- an in-depth parent/teacher guide
- 5 unique themes to choose from
- banner pendants
- fun, BINGO boards that encourage and support daily reading
- 12 pendants that encourage active reading strategies and extended thinking skills
- gameboards in 5 unique themes
- bookmarks to build interest/excitement
- coupons for incentives
- lists of popular book choices for students in K-3, 3-5, and 6-8
Over 60 pages of material provide you with an entire summer (or marking period) of motivational material to get your child reading independently and loving it!