Buy the bundle and save 20% off the individual set prices!
This is a no prep (or very little prep) worksheet and activity pack for the Mark, Luke, and Matthew versions of The Greatest Commandment. The verses used in this bundle is Mark 12:28-34, Luke 10:25-28, and Matthew 22:34-40. These cover a variety of ages/grades to enforce or accompany a lesson on this topic.
The bundle includes (please see each individual set to see everything included)....
• The Greatest Commandment based on Matthew
• The Greatest Commandment based on Luke
• The Greatest Commandment based on Mark
The materials included in each pack is....
• 7 Worksheets – Word Search, Fill in the Blank, Fill-In Puzzle, Unscramble, Make a Word, Cryptogram, and Crossword Puzzle
• 2 Posters (1 for Luke) – Color and BW (for a total of 4 posters, 2 for Luke)
• 2 Commandment Foldable
• 2 Coloring Pages (1 for Luke)
• 3 Charts – 2 Venn Diagrams and K-W-L Chart
• 6 Answer Keys for Worksheets
For the commandment foldable, it is a paper craftivity with one having traceable words in cursive and one being blank to write in the words. For the Venn Diagrams, they compare and contrast Deuteronomy to The Greatest Commandment and Leviticus to The Greatest Commandment. The words to both verses are on the page to compare and contrast.
The answer keys are only provided for some of the worksheets, as many of them, the answers will vary.
This is for the Catholic
(NASRE) edition of the Bible verses.
You might also be interested in....
✔ Prayer Pack BUNDLE
✔ Armor of God BUNDLE
✔ The Family Tree of Jacob Chart and Worksheet
✔ Inside the Church Task Cards or SCOOT Game
If you’re short on shopping time but want or need a little something extra, please take a look at my products in the ”Bargain Bin” category.
⚓ Customer Tips ⚓
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
♥ Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback. It helps me to make resources that meet your needs.
Be the first to know about my discounts, sales, free resources and new products:
★ Look for the green star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. You will then receive customized email updates about my new products and sales.
If you like what you see here, please follow me at:
❋ The Treasured Schoolhouse blog
❋ Facebook page
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
☛ IMPORTANT NOTES ☚
• This product is NOT editable.
• This product uses standard U.S. spellings, unless otherwise noted.
• Custom alterations are based on current work load and other factors involved in being able to customize an item.
• Please take a minute to read the product descriptions and to view the thumbnails and previews that are provided for this product. If you have any questions or comments, leave a message in my Q&A and be sure to check the box
for “Email me when the seller responds” so that you will know that I’ve replied.
• All products are for personal or for use in a single classroom ONLY. If you’re interested in sharing with your team or co-op, please “Buy Licenses to Share” at a discount of half off the original product price.
• Please make sure that you’re viewing with the most current version of Adobe Reader. The newest version is DC, but X or higher will work. Also, if you’re trying to open on a Mac, it will not open in “preview” and you will have to view in Adobe Reader If you don’t have it or need to update, please visit www.Adobe.com to download it for FREE. If you have any other technical issues after verifying and updating your version of Adobe Reader, please contact TPT support for further technical assistance, which is what they request be done.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Copyright 2016 by Elaine G of "The Treasured Schoolhouse". All Rights Reserved.