What do preschoolers need to know?
How will I know which activities are best for my child?
What are some easy, go-to activities to use during home preschool?
How in the world will I fit preschool into our busy life?
These are just a few of the questions you'll find answers to in the Guide to Getting Started with Home Preschool. The Guide is a comprehensive planning tool that will walk you step-by-step through the process of learning what to teach, how to prepare, and what you need for home preschool. Lesson plans are only part of the puzzle. The Guide is the tool you need to create the kind of home preschool experience you envision.
A Quick Glance
The Guide includes:
* 5 units with 20 lessons of practical, mom-tested tips for preparing for home preschool.
* Printable planning sheets to guide you step-by-step through the easy-to-follow action plan that will save you hours of preparation time
* Three week's worth of low-prep lesson plans that you can use as is or tailor to your needs
By the Numbers
* Pages of valuable tips: 70+
* Printable templates to use right away: 30+
*Hours of time saved planning and researching: Too many to count!
Topics covered in The Guide to Getting Started with Home Preschool
1) How to identify your teaching style and a child's learning style, and the role these two factors play in developing a home preschool routine that will work for you
2) Saving time by making the most of the activities you already enjoy doing together as a family
3) Finding time in your day for home preschool, including a step-by-step guide to mapping out a weekly calendar that works for you
4) Creating a home preschool routine that you and your kids love, including information about what to include in a home preschool routine and sample routines
5) Selecting a printable lesson plan format that meets your needs, with multiple options for you to choose from
6) Understanding the primary goals of preschool education with specific information about literacy, math, science, and other skills areas.
7) Choosing meaningful, playful home preschool activities that don’t require a lot of preparation, along with over 125 low-prep activity ideas for the most common preschool learning goals
8)Tips and things to consider when setting up your home preschool learning space
9) Where to get materials for home preschool, including free resources and ideas for making the most of what you have
10) Ways to organize your home preschool materials
11) A step-by-step plan that shows you how to save planning time if you choose to create your own lesson plans for home preschool
12) Lesson planning ideas and completed lesson plan templates for three weeks of home preschool that you can either print and use as is or adapt for your own personal preferences
13) and more!
Save on Future Purchases:
Be sure to "Follow" ECEducation101 on TpT so you will get notifications each time a new product is added! All products are 50% for the first 24 hours they are posted.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. We value your feedback greatly as it helps us determine which products are most valuable to you so we can create more for you. ☺
We hope this resources helps you get started teaching home preschool with confidence!
Shaunna and Mary Catherine