Also included in
- This collection of Music Resources is perfect for the Middle School and General Music classroom. These resources are the culmination of a few years’ hard work and effort in creating resources that are relevant and engaging for your students.Click here to stay up to date with latest product releasesE$85.00$120.50Save $35.50
- This Guitar Mini Bundle is the perfect collection of products to save you time and money. These resources are designed for the Middle School and General Music classroom.Click here to stay up to date with latest product releasesIncluded in this set are the Guitar Lessons & Worksheets with Super S$11.50$16.50Save $5.00
- This Music Mega Bundle 2 includes all the resources you will need to teach Middle School and General Music for a whole year! Everything you need is included to keep your students learning with fun lessons, activities and games.Click here to stay up to date with latest product releasesIncluded in thi$65.00$92.50Save $27.50
- This Music Mega Bundle 1 includes all the resources you will need to teach Middle School and General Music for a whole year! Everything you need is included to keep your students learning with fun lessons, activities and games.Click here to stay up to date with latest product releasesUnits of Work$65.00$95.50Save $30.50
This collection of Guitar worksheets and lessons has been created with the Middle School and General Music student in mind. It has a focus on learning about the history of the guitar, types of guitars and an introduction on how to play the guitar. Use it as a stand-alone unit or as independent lessons on the guitar.
Included in this resource are:
• TWO versions – one printable and one classroom/display
• History of the Guitar, types of Guitars
• Spelling words and vocabulary activities
• Super Six Comprehension Strategies
• Suggested performance pieces with links
• BONUS 14 Large Guitar Chord Charts
• BONUS 3 guitar coloring in pages
This unit of work is a great way to get your students understanding and appreciating where the guitar has its origins. Your students will have fun learning to play the guitar with the suggested performance pieces.
Suggested uses for this resource include:
- as a stand alone unit
- as an introduction to learning how to play the guitar
- as a part of a larger learning how to play series of lessons
- many of the lessons can be used by non-music substitutes
Julia from Jooya
Save money by purchasing any of the $$$ saving bundles
Get value for money with TPT credits
After logging in, go to your My Purchases page. Beneath the title of each of your purchases you'll see a “Provide Feedback” link. Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment on how much you love the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you 5 feedback credits, 20 credits equals $1 off your purchase!
Become a follower by clicking the “Follow Me” green star near the Store Logo, this will let you know about any sales I am throwing, new products and freebies!