Help your students strengthen their reading comprehension skills with this set of materials that will help your class focus on identifying key story details, story elements, story sequence and recall.
This activity was designed to be used with the book The Hallo-Wiener by Dav Pikley!
This set is great for...
- book discussions in a small group setting
- independent learning stations and literacy centers
- SLP reading activities: lots of WH questions in this set!
- guided reading
- SUB tub materials
- all materials in color and black and white (so you can save some ink!)
- 30 comprehension question cards in color
- 30 Comprehension question cards in color **numbered for self checking or teacher reference (perfect for a substitute who may not know the story)
- Answer Key *in color and black and white
- Game Board in color
- Spinner in color
- 30 Comprehension question cards in black and white
- Game Board in black and white
- Spinner in black and white
- Follow-Up Fun: describe Oscar printable
- Follow-up Fun: describe the "other dogs" printable