The Hallo-Wiener Read Aloud and Activities Halloween Craft
Also included in
- Engage your students in a rigorous interactive read aloud with the books Room on the Broom, Creepy Carrots, Creepy Crayon!, The Hallow-Weiner, The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything, Stumpkin, Gustavo the Shy Ghost, and Bonaparte Falls Apart. Students will love the read alouds and be abPrice $20.00Original Price $32.00Save $12.00
- Engage your students in rigorous interactive read alouds with some of the best picture books for the primary classroom. Students will love the read alouds and be able to apply their depth of knowledge in the extension activities and writing prompts centered around each book's unique theme.This bundPrice $216.00Original Price $432.00Save $216.00
Engage your students in a rigorous interactive read aloud with the book The Hallo-Wiener by Dav Pilkey. Students will love the read aloud and be able to apply their knowledge in the extension activities and writing prompts centered around the book's theme of bravery.
The Hallo-Wiener Interactive Read Aloud and Activities is a lesson plan for an interactive read aloud and writing activities for The Hallo-Wiener by Dav Pilkey. Please note that the book is not included in this resource.
The interactive read aloud lesson plan is a one-page formatted lesson plan. It has a story synopsis to read as you introduce the book, interactive questions to read before, during, and after the story, the theme of the story, vocabulary words, and reading/writing/think aloud extensions to work on after the read aloud.
The interactive questions are also formatted for sticky notes so that you can place them throughout the book for your read aloud. Simply print the sticky note template, cover with sticky notes, and reprint the interactive question sticky notes.
Included in this download is:
- lesson plan format template
- interactive lesson plan for The Hallo-Wiener
- sticky note template
- interactive question sticky notes
- 2 differentiated writing prompts
- 4 story maps
- coloring pages for story sequencing
- story map templates for Google Slides™
- mini-book for story sequencing
- Hallo-Wiener craft in color and black-and-white
More Halloween Interactive Read Alouds:
Room on the Broom by Julia Donaldson
Creepy Carrots by Aaron Reynolds
The Hallo-Weiner by Dav Pilkey
Stumpkin by Lucy Ruth Cummins
The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything by Linda D. Williams
Gustavo the Shy Ghost by Flavia Z. Drago
Bonaparte Falls Apart by Margery Cuyler
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
In your "My Purchases" page, click the "Leave a Review" button to leave feedback. For each resource you review, TpT gives you credit that you can use towards future purchases! ☺