Also included in
- This unit bundle is everything you need to teach Angie Thomas's The Hate U Give--online OR in person! Incorporate engaging and diverse literature into your curriculum to get your students talking (even if you're not teaching face-to-face)! The unit is designed around a summative discussion at the en$30.34$37.93Save $7.59
Keep students accountable while reading The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas with the reading comprehension questions worksheet! These worksheets break the novel down into five manageable chunks. By working through these questions, you can guarantee students won't miss a thing!
Whether you're doing questions together as a class while reading, giving them as homework or an independent study, or using them as a distance learning resource, these reading questions worksheets are perfect!
These questions are designed to check students' basic comprehension. (If you'd like questions that involve more critical thinking, check out my The Hate U Give reading journal.)
- The Hate U Give Reading Questions Ch. 1-6
- The Hate U Give Reading Questions Ch. 7-11
- The Hate U Give Reading Questions Ch. 12-15
- The Hate U Give Reading Questions Ch. 16-20
- The Hate U Give Reading Questions Ch. 21-26
- The Hate U Give Reading Questions ANSWER KEY
- Google versions of all reading questions
Need more The Hate U Give resources? Save money with my The Hate U Give Unit Bundle or try:
- The Hate U Give Introduction Slideshow
- The Hate U Give Reading Journal
- The Hate U Give Quizzes
- The Hate U Give Discussion Assignment
- The Hate U Give Film Worksheet
- The Hate U Give Quote Poster
The full product (except for answer keys) is visible in the preview. Please look through the preview prior to purchase to make sure this resource is right for you and your students.
***This resource is a PDF file within a zip folder. Please be sure you have the appropriate software for unzipping a zip folder before purchase (if you have any issues, Teachers Pay Teachers has great tech support and a FAQ page). Before purchasing, please review the preview to make sure this resource supports your and your students' needs. The whole resource, with the exception of answer keys, are included in the preview.