Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
This unit bundle is everything you need to teach Angie Thomas's The Hate U Give--online OR in person! Incorporate engaging and diverse literature into your curriculum to get your students talking (even if you're not teaching face-to-face)!
The unit is designed around a summative discussion at the end, although you could easily turn these discussion questions into thematic essay questions and leave the discussion as a review or brainstorming activity. This bundle gives you the tools and resources to make this unit your own, without having to start from scratch!
Every resource includes a printable and digital version (with the exception of the quote posters)!
Please review each of these resources separately before purchasing. Each resource includes a thorough preview!
- The Hate U Give Discussion Assignment
- The Hate U Give Reading Journal and Workbook
- The Hate U Give Introductory Slideshow
- The Hate U Give Reading Comprehension Worksheets
- The Hate U Give Quizzes
- The Hate U Give Quote Posters
- The Hate U Give Film Worksheet
- BONUS BUNDLE-ONLY MATERIAL: An editable letter that can be sent home prior to reading AND a list of helpful online videos for increased engagement or background building. These are only available by purchasing the bundle as a special thank you!
Looking for other police brutality units or hoping to make it a literature circle? My All American Boys and Dear Martin bundles align perfectly! Each of these police brutality units has the same number of quizzes, reading question sections, and journal prompts to make differentiating and keeping the grade book neat nice and easy!
- 13th Documentary Worksheet
- Analysis Graphic Organizer for Social Justice Literature
- All American Boys Introductory Gallery Walk Activity
- Social Justice Leaflet Mini-Research Project.
***Please review the preview for each included resource prior to purchasing to make sure that this bundle is right for you and your students!