A group of friends find themselves trapped in an old hotel, only to suffer strange lucid dreams and terrifying nightly visitations. Will they escape or go insane? And what is the significance of the black rose?
Visually attractive, creative horror story lesson complete with all resources needed for a fun engaging lesson or series of lessons. (At least two lessons will be required to complete the story.)
Power point includes:
* Attractive title page.
* Story scenario – dramatic scenario (as above).
* Complete lesson objectives and outcomes (WALT and WILF) - with the focus on higher attaining students to use descriptive language for effect and to build up tension and drama within the story.
* Character cards page (with example, included) where students complete their own characters on special cards (resources included at the back of the Power Point.)
* Planning sheet giving students a structured method in which to write an effective story (included at the back of the Power Point.)
* A review prompt to discuss writing so far.
* A review peer-assessment prompt which should set students up to continue the story next lesson.
For more great lessons see here:
(Credits: Donney Nunley, Circus Tricks, Flickr.com. Emo Attitude, Haunted Boy, Deviant art.)