Allow students to review information or research for comparison on the early civilizations of the Hebrews and the Phoenicians.
Perfect lesson for teaching Ancient Hebrew Society
Allow students to practice the steps for research and comparison
as they prepare investigate the two early societies to discover their contributions and their legacy.
In this activity, students will use any available text or the links provided to research the two early civilizations: The Hebrews (Israelites) and the Phoenicians. After gathering facts about each, they will apply their knowledge toward more creative and application-based tasks.
Teaching Suggestions with website links
2 Student Pages with Topics for Research & Graphic Organizer
Secondary Source Analysis
This lesson would work well in a Ancient or World History course or in any other where the topic is studied or required for core content standard completion.
An answer key is not provided since student responses will vary depending on websites or texts used for completion.
See thumbnails for PREVIEW!
Take a look at my similar products for teaching or studying World History, including my most popular resources on the Major World Religions:
• World Religions Comparison Activity Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• World Religions Investigation and Comparison Centers Activity
• Comparison of Christianity to Hinduism Research ORQ
• Comparison of Christianity to Islam Research ORQ
• Comparison of Christianity to Judaism Research ORQ
• Mapping the Lands of Ancient India Activity
• Settlement of Ancient India & Mohenjodaro Notes & Archeological Dig Activity
• India Scavenger Hunt Game Card Set or Archeological Dig FUN! Task Cards!
• Mapping the Lands of the Indian Empires of Mauryan and Gupta Activity
Please see my other Social Studies resources in my TpT Store!