Also included in
- Enjoy an educational movie day or family movie night with these four movies featuring inspiring Christian heroes. They all are filled with great stories and excellent character-building lessons that kids can apply to their own lives.There are over 55 pages! Find these activities and more: Discussion$14.00$20.00Save $6.00
The Hiding Place is an incredible story of faith in the midst of history's darkest times. Corrie ten Boom and her family sheltered Jews in the secret "hiding place" in their house and were later sent to a concentration camp for their "crime." Despite many struggles and even the death of her beloved sister, Corrie continued to take a stand for her Christian faith.
This packet has 15 pages of discussion and activities, plus an answer key.
- Pre Viewing Questions
- Discussion Questions (2 pages)
- Traits of Corrie
- Types of Conflicts
- Corrie ten Boom (comprehension paragraph and quiz)
- Night by Elie Wiesel comparison
- Lessons Learned
- A Portrait of Forgiveness
- Trusting God
- Living Out Your Faith
- Faith in Adversity