• Save money by buying the BUNDLE. •
Students love celebrating Halloween by dressing up and going trick or treating, but do they know the history of the holiday? Teach them all about the history of Halloween with this set of adapted books with comprehension tests.
What is included?
• Level 1 - 10 page book with 2 comprehension questions (14 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Level 2 - 10 page book with 4 comprehension questions (18 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
How do I put these adapted books together?
• Print on card stock and laminate.
• Cut on the dotted line on each page.
• In the upper left corner of each page is a grey circle. Hole punch here and use a 1" binder ring to hold the book together.
• Put a piece of Velcro in each empty box or circle. Put a piece of Velcro on the back of each answer piece.
Want to see a PREVIEW
? Grab a set of leveled, adapted readers for FREE here
Find more Adapted Books here.
You might also like:
• Illustrated October Writing Prompts
• Halloween Activity Packet
• Trick or Treat Activity Packet
• Halloween Lapbook with 9 Foldables
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!