The days before Winter Break provide a great opportunity to introduce students to another winter holiday--Chanukah. Channel their pre-Break excitement with a WebQuest about the history and traditions of Hanukkah. Follow it up with a game of Bingo.
In this product:
1. 3 WebQuests about the history, and traditions of Hanukkah
2. Answer keys for all WebQuests
3. A teacher guide
4. 1 pre-webquest writing prompt
5. A class set of Bingo cards (each card is different)
6. 2 sets of calling cards-- play Bingo by calling questions (answers provided) or by calling Hanukkah terms
7. A table of contents
This prints in color or black and white.
Updated December, 2017.
This product is also a part of:
WebQuest and Bingo: Winter Holidays-- Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa
You may also be interested in
WebQuest: The History of Christmas (full version)
CreARTive Writing--Collection 1, 5 images
Tips to Buyers:
Buyers, did you know that when you leave feedback, you earn credit toward future TpT purchases? Please take a moment to leave meaningful feedback. Thank you!
Be the first to learn about new products! Click on the green star beside my store logo to become a follower and receive updates about my store.
If you have questions, please email me at WritingbyRachelC@gmail.com
Have a great day,