Also included in
- This is an 8-day unit for heritage speakers class about bilingualism. This unit is best-taught in-person but there are a few lessons that are compatible with distance learning. Format: Three products are in PDF format and are NOT EDITABLE. Two products are EDITABLE and compatible with Google Apps. P$21.15$23.50Save $2.35
- This is a bundle of all the materials I used in my third year of teaching a heritage speaker class. I teach the same students for three years so I created a three-year curriculum cycle. The material isn't necessarily more difficult in year three. All heritage students are in the same course regardle$196.20$219.00Save $22.80
In this WebQuest students will learn about:
- Indigenous languages
- Brutal Boarding Schools for Native Americans
- America's bilingual roots
- Teddy Roosevelt's take on English in the United States
- Julián Castro on Why He Doesn’t Speak Fluent Spanish
- Does Bilingualism in America Threaten the English Language?
- Americans Suffer from Inadequate Foreign Language Education
Students will also reflect on their own language experiences and express their opinion about what they learned in the WebQuest.
Both English & Spanish Versions of the written questions included. Note however that the website material is all in English.
*This product is NOT EDITABLE.