This is perfect for social studies or English. Have your students study the origins of St. Patrick’s Day. They will discover the history of the day, understand the world-wide spread of the Irish culture, and see how it translates into today’s culture.
1. 24 Task Cards with QR Codes and URL Links
2. Rebus Puzzles, Riddles, and Anagrams for early finishers.
3. Answer Key for all of these.
4. A Ticket out the Door
If you like this, check out my other ELA Products
Or my Vocabulary Activities
Or my Sociology Products
And my World History Products
***How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases***
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button. Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product
***Be the first to hear about my new products and discounts***
• Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive updates about my store.