The Independent scholar presents a christian based unit study guide for the book "The Hobbit" by J.R.R. Tolkien. This Study includes:
- Reading comprehension questions
- Spelling/Vocabulary words
- Bible verses relevant to the story
- Many projects to choose from, including science, art, history, cooking, writing and more!
Each Independent Scholar unit study guide incorporates cultural themes and character traits that are relevant to the book being studied. This study guide focuses on:
- Character traits (Giving vs. Greed.)
- Empathy (Putting yourself in the characters shoes.)
- Art and sketching.
- Story Character analysis (Draw and study various races and creatures within the story.)
This unit study guide is great for both individual and group use! It uses an easy lesson format that can be modified to fit all scheduling needs.
Study Guide is 70 pages.
Answer key is 23 pages.