: How did Nazi Germany persecute, isolate, and exterminate Jews during the Holocaust?
- Common core-compliant worksheet and PowerPoint covering the Holocaust.
- Includes over three hours of activities designed to promote critical thinking, active engagement, and class discussion such as:
- Do now – 2 questions on anti-Semitism in Germany after World War I
- Anti-Semitic Propaganda Activity – Partners analyze different images (included), answer a series of questions, then share their answers.
- Primary and Secondary Source analysis - Nuremberg Laws
- Think-Write-Pair-Share – Could this occur in modern society?
- Secondary source analysis – Kristallnacht
- Movie analysis – 5 Scenes from The Pianist, Schindler’s List (YouTube link for one) – Highly recommend purchasing both movies. NOTE: Both movies are rated R for realistic violence and nudity.
- Song Comparison – Never Again (Wu-Tang Killa Bees) vs. Never Again (Disturbed) (Youtube links included as well as links to song lyrics)
- Documentary Analysis – scene from “The War” (YouTube link included)
- Who’s to Blame? Activity – Students assess responsibility for 10 people
- Four Corners Discussion – Wrap up Who’s to Blame?
- Secondary source analysis – The Nuremberg Trials
- Includes 28 slide PowerPoint with photographs, maps, and many other images!
What files come with this product?
- The Holocaust – Nazi Genocide worksheet Word Doc (for easy modification)
- The Holocaust – Nazi Genocide worksheet PDF (to maintain formatting)
- The Holocaust – Nazi Genocide worksheet Answer Key
- Anti-Semitic Propaganda Word Doc
- The Holocaust – Nazi Genocide PowerPoint
Please read the listing carefully so you are confident in what you are buying. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Please follow my store by clicking the link below.
Click here to follow
If you decide to purchase this or any other product, please take a moment to leave feedback. Thank you so much!