Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
4.03 MB | 35 pages
The Human Ear PowerPoint Presentation
Hello Dear Friends! This is a 35 animated, colorful (but highly informative) and fully editable PowerPoint presentation covering all the things your students should know about the Human Ear. It has tons of information so it can suit to different classrooms, and as it is totally editable, you can change what you want! The presentation covers:
1. Introduction- What is Sound?
2. The Auditory System- Definition, Function
3. The Ear- Parts- Outer, Middle and Inner Ear. Description and Parts
4. The Hearing Process
5. Blood Supply to the Ear
6. Sound Frequencies- Can we hear all sounds?
7.Balance- Types of balance-Static and Dynamic balance, role of the Ear in the Balance
8. Most common Ear Conditions- Deafness and Vertigo
9. Interesting Facts about the Ear-Human Hearing
10. Let's Discuss questions- To make an interactive class
I'm sure you will also love my Nervous System PPT! :) https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Nervous-System-PPT-2281384?aref=3tiuntji
Please, do not forget to leave your feedback, it helps me to improve my material :)