This test has 50 multiple choice questions covering a wide array of the human world in geography (Culture, push/pull factors, geographical boundaries, political cooperation, government forms, economies and economic activities (primary, secondary, tertiary), city problems and city models
ALSO>>>>ALL ANSWERS ARE HIGHLIGHTED!
Here are some sample questions
1. ____________ is the way of life of a group of people who share similar beliefs, customs, technology, and material items.
a. Culture c. ethnicity
b. Race d. religion
2. What makes up an ethnic group?
a. Common language c. common religion
b. Same place of origin d. all of the above
3. Why is African not an ethnic group?
a. Africa is huge continent and not all Africans come from the same exact location.
b. Not all African speak the same language
c. Africa has many different religions
d. All of the above.
4. The spread of culture traits, material possessions, and ideas, from one culture to another is called:
a. Cultural Diffusion c. Chemical Fusion
b. Nuclear Fission d. Global makeup
44. Which of the following is not a reason a city can support a variety of functions:
a. The size means there are plenty of workers
b. a lot of consumers to support business
c. Basic social services like healthcare and schooling
d. Overcrowding and crime
45. The concentric zone model says a city grows
a. outward from a central point in a series of rings
b. because it is too big to fail
c. has zero tertiary work
d. has ice cream cone shops
46. The sector model states that a city is arranged in:
a. a series of rings c. is a grid like a waffle
b. a hamburgeresque fashion d. wedge shaped sectors
47. The multiple nuclei model states that cities are/have:
a. Built to crumble
b. similar activities are clustered together
d. only effective in small populations