PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Use “The Hundred Dresses” to Teach Characters
This Book Club Bundle for “The Hundred Dresses” is an excellent choice for 3rd and 4th grade readers who are ready to begin using more sophisticated comprehension strategies.
This package includes a Common Core aligned lesson plan and resources designed to support small group reading instruction that focuses on Characters
Here's What You'll Get:
- Interactive Lesson Plan for 5 Book Club Meetings Focusing on Characters
- Chapter by Chapter Discussion Guide
- Chapter by Chapter Vocabulary Guide
- Book Club Calendar
- Conversation Prompts
- Expectations for Book Club Anchor Chart / Student Reference Sheet
- Student Self Evaluation Forms
- Running Record Assessment Tool
- Student Reading Response Guide
- Comprehension Assessment Rubric
- Common Core State Standard Assessment
- Spanish translation of Book Club Management Resources for use with “The Hundred Dresses”
All of the lesson plans and activities included in this package are aligned to the Common Core Standards for third grade.
I hope that you will enjoy using my resources along with your copy or copies of “The Hundred Dresses” by Eleanor Estes.
If you have any questions about the resources included in this set please email me at AmyMackenzie@BookPagez.com. It will be my pleasure to reply and help you in any way I can.
Thanks for taking the time to check out my products. And don't forget to follow me for updates and to find out when new products are added to my store, here at Teachers Pay Teachers!