The Invisible Boy, by Trudy Ludwig, is a sweet story about a boy who feels invisible. With the help of a new student and his own courage, The Invisible Boy develops friendships and connections with his classmates.
The Invisible Boy Literature Unit is Common Core aligned and includes these easy to use concepts and activities: read aloud activity and discussion questions (also printed on task cards to create an option for a writing center or small group work), who/what/when/where/why, vocabulary (an answer key is included for the vocabulary), brainstorming on a web, various writing exercises/prompts, letter writing, an exercise in empathy, and author's purpose. All activities are tied directly to The Invisible Boy by Trudy Ludwig.
If you have any questions about the contents of this literature unit, please check the preview or send me a message and I am happy to help you!
Find more Literature Units here:
Find more Beginning of the Year products here:
PRODUCTS FOR THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.