The Invisible Boy: A lesson on empathy and inclusion
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This bundle is full of my favorite book activities to learn about making friends, keeping friends, and overcoming friendship obstacles.Price $13.20Original Price $17.00Save $3.80
- These partner activities go along with some of my favorite back to school books, including:"All Are Welcome" "Quiet Please, Owen McPhee""We Don't Eat Our Classmates""What If Everybody Did That""What If Everybody Said That""Each Kindness""A Perfectly Messed-Up Story""The Invisible Boy"Price $24.75Original Price $28.00Save $3.25
- This bundle contains ALL of my book companions. It will continually grow as I add more to my store.Price $124.40Original Price $155.50Save $31.10
This activity set is designed to be partnered with "The Invisible Boy" by Trudy Ludwig. The activities are designed to help students with empathy and inclusion.
Digital downloads included:
*35 task cards, 8 activity ideas, and instructions, and CCSS and ASCA Standards met.
*PPT lesson for overhead display or upload to Google Slides TM and Google Classroom TM for digital or distance learning.
* Lesson plan with CASEL connection
* Extension activities
* PDF for print display
*PDF of activities (for discussion deck creation, etc.)
* Link to Kahoot vocabulary review game for formative assessments
Copyright © PawsitiveSchoolCounselor, Laura Filtness. All rights reserved by the author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.