The Invisible Boy Activities and Graphic Organizers Book Companion
Also included in
- Are you looking for no-prep, fun and engaging back to school activities? In this bundle, you will find literacy graphic organizers for 10 back to school books perfect for the first day of school. The resources were also created for you to reassure your students about school expectations, routines, mPrice $29.60Original Price $54.85Save $25.25
- Explore this self-esteem bundle of picture books filled with comprehension and literacy activities.Help your students strengthen their comprehension skills while digging deeper into self-esteem-related picture books with this comprehensive set of activities. The self-esteem activities are fun, NO-PRPrice $40.00Original Price $76.00Save $36.00
- This Friendships growing bundle includes graphic organizers for the following picture books:ChrysanthemumThe Day You BeginA Bad Case of the StripesLost and FoundThe Name JarThelma the UnicornThe Invisible BoyAll Are WelcomeThose ShoesWe Found a HatEach KindnessMeesha Makes FriendsCLICK HERE to becomPrice $39.20Original Price $73.05Save $33.85
- WHAT’S INCLUDEDThe Day You BeginWe Found a HatMeesha Makes FriendsChange SingsAll Are WelcomePig the PugEach KindnessThe Invisible BoyCheck out my other picture book graphic organizer companion packs here!WHO IS IT FOR?This product is made for elementary/primary students. FEATURESDifferentiation: YoPrice $27.20Original Price $52.55Save $25.35
- Are you looking for resources that teach more than 10 comprehension skills while helping your students make friends?In this bundle, you will find literacy activities for 4 picture books and activities on the theme of making friends. The resources and graphic organizers are no-prep, fun and engaging.Price $12.00Original Price $23.15Save $11.15
- Are you looking for resources that teach more than 10 comprehension skills while helping you promote social awareness in the classroom?Social awareness helps your students cope in new situations and increases their emotional well-being. It helps them recognise how their emotions and behaviour influePrice $33.60Original Price $63.30Save $29.70
- Are you looking for resources that teach more than 10 comprehension skills while teaching empathy in the classroom?Picture books about empathy show the consequences of actions by thinking about other people's feelings, accepting differences and creating meaningful relationships. Having a good undersPrice $16.00Original Price $33.95Save $17.95
Are you looking for an engaging way to teach reading comprehension strategies? Look no further! Help your students strengthen their comprehension skills while digging deeper into The Invisible Boy by Trudy Ludwig with this comprehensive set of activities.
The Invisible Boy literacy activities are fun, easy to use, differentiated, and specifically connected to the book through imagery and quotes.
The worksheets are open-ended, so your students can work at their own level, and you can assess their understanding.
The Invisible Boy promotes empathy, making friends and self-esteem and reflects on how one person can make a positive difference to others and how small acts of kindness help others feel valued.
These themes are reinforced further with The Invisible Boy read-aloud questions for you to use before, during and after reading the book. Try some of The Invisible Boy questions in your classroom today by visiting this blog post.
Find everything you need in one time-saving literacy resource for The Invisible Boy by Trudy Ludwig.
Prep is quick and easy. Just print the student pages you need, and you are ready to deliver fun and engaging lessons! All you need to prepare is the book!
The Invisible Boy literacy resource includes NO-PREP graphic organizers covering different comprehension skills.
- Asking and answering questions
- Author’s purpose
- Cause and effect
- Character traits
- Compare and contrast
- Inferring and predicting
- Main idea and theme
- Making connections
- Point of view
- Problem and solution
- Retelling and sequencing
Your students will love practicing comprehension skills in engaging ways, engaging in active and meaningful discussions, working on challenging but achievable activities suitable for different abilities, making connections with their own experiences and playing cut-and-stick activities and games.
- Activities and games related to the cause and effect in The Invisible Boy.
- Activities explore the character traits in The Invisible Boy, along with anchor chart labels.
- The read-aloud questions come as a list, individual cards and as sticky note templates. The Invisible Boy questions include inference, prediction, making connections, point of view, character traits and much more!
- The Invisible Boy inferring and predicting activities.
- Main idea and theme with specific examples related to The Invisible Boy.
- Making connections to the themes and actions in The Invisible Boy, including text-to-self, text-to-text, and text-to-world.
- Point of view activities related to the characters, author and narrator of The Invisible Boy.
- The Invisible Boy retelling and sequencing activities with text and visual images, including black and white and colored versions.
Each comprehension skill has activities with different difficulty levels, so all you have to do is choose the best pages for your student’s needs.
Many of The Invisible Boy activities have boxes your students can respond to with text or illustrations, depending on their ability.
This resource is perfect for:
- reading and writing workshops
- guiding reading
- literacy centers
- substitute plans
- small group instruction
- independent work
The Invisible Boy book companion is a supplemental product. You can choose the most relevant pages for your needs and the ability and understanding of your students.
The purple text on the ‘Teacher Notes’ pages is specific to the book, for example, ideas for sequencing and the main idea and theme.
The Invisible Boy book activities and questions and activities are opinion based and open-ended for easy differentiation.
Please ask any questions before purchasing.
⭐️ Bundle & SAVE ⭐️
Copyright © Children’s Library Lady
This product is for individual single-classroom use only. Copying, altering, redistributing, editing, or re-selling anything from this product is strictly forbidden.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.