Also included in
- Grab this September Back-to-School Read-Aloud bundle for a HUGE discount! This month-long digital or printable read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response-to-text writing activities, a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans for$13.50$24.50Save $11.00
- This character education month-long digital or printable interactive read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response-to-text writing activities including a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans for each title to help you meet severa$8.00$12.00Save $4.00
- All our teacher favorite read alouds now come in a special edition mega-bundle! These tried and true interactive read alouds include rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities, and a craftivity.Our detailed lesson plans help you meet$75.00$145.50Save $70.50
- Purchase our printable or digital read-aloud for entire year of lesson plans (54 TITLES!!) and save BIG! Our read alouds include rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities, and a craftivity. Our detailed lesson plans help you meet liter$110.00$216.50Save $106.50
- 2021 September Teacher Favorites Grab Bag This is sure to make your September shopping easy! Now you can grab all the September teacher favorites resources that other teachers are buying to prepare for the month of September. 2021 September Teacher Favorites Grab Bag Includes:Attention Getters crea$16.50$29.50Save $13.00
This Invisible Boy printable or digital read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, a response to text writing activity, and detailed lesson plans to help you meet several core standards while maintaining your tradition of reading aloud for pleasure. You will guide students to use evidence from the text to deepen their understanding of the story and respond in meaningful ways.
These lesson plans will guide you through 3-5 daily interactive reading lessons. Each day students will interact with the book for a different purpose and then complete a corresponding activity.
To teach these lessons you will need:
The Invisible Boy by Trudy Ludwig
This lesson plan pack includes:
- Detailed Lesson Plans with full-size Samples
-Text Dependent Questions and Answer Keys
- Story Mountain Graphic Organizer
-Character's Feelings in Response to Dialogue Graphic Organizer
-Comic Strip Writing
-Invisible Kid craftivity
-Bulletin Board Title
Graphic organizers pre-loaded to Google Slides and Seesaw
***The digital graphic organizers are the same or similar to the printable options. Google slides graphic organizers have text boxes for students to type. Some have movable parts. Seesaw has many interactive tools to choose from. Text boxes are not pre-loaded on the graphic organizers because students may want to type or draw, which they can easily do with the provided tools in the program.
These lesson plans are also available for grades 3-4.
Download our Scope and Sequence to see how we have aligned each of our grade 1-2 read-aloud lessons with the CCSS standards.
If you like this product, then you will LOVE all of our other interactive read-alouds.
To see more of our Read-alouds for First Grade, click here.
To see more of our Read-alouds for Second Grade, click here.
You can also purchase A Year of Interactive Read-Aloud Activities, at a discount!
Do you love reading aloud to your primary students? We do too! It is one of our favorite times of the day. Here's what our buyers say:
"Loved this activity! This is an amazing story to use in the beginning of the year."
"I love the variety of activities to go along with this book!"
Visit our blog here to find out more about how to teach the Core one read-aloud at a time and to read more about our close reading day lesson plans.
We would love to hear from you! Please remember to earn your free TpT credit by leaving feedback when you purchase!
Follow us to get updates on our newest products!
For helpful tips, hints, and classroom strategies check out our blog!