The Invisible Boy by Trudy Ludwig
DIGITAL NOVEL NOTEBOOK FOR GOOGLE DRIVE/GOOGLE CLASSROOM
Works with independent reading, reading groups, book clubs, and read-aloud. This product can be used in 1:1 classroom or on desktop computers as a station.
Why use The Invisible Boy as a DIGITAL Interactive Notebook?
• Paperless Resource with 47 Slides of Reading Strategies, Response Journal,
and Extension Activities
• No Prep Format with Ready to Go Activities for The Invisible Boy
• Very ENGAGING with Colorful Graphics
• Teacher can assign Strategies/Skills as it fits their students.
• Creative Thinking Utilizing Technology
This DIGITAL unit is created using Google Slides and can be shared with students through Google Slides or Google Classroom. My students LOVE sharing their ideas in this format instead of paper/pencil. VERY ENGAGING!
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS PRODUCT FOR THE INVISIBLE BOY:
• Predict the Story with the 5 W’s Graphic Organizer
• Sorting Story Words- Sort Story Words in Categories with Moveable Pieces
• Setting of the Story Graphic Organizer
• My Word Journal Graphic Organizer for Vocabulary
• Jot Thoughts- Reading Response of Chapters includes Favorite Part, Important
Event, Ah-Ha Moment, Question I Have, My Prediction
• Text to Self-Connections
• Cause and Effect Graphic Organizer- Some Events Given and Write Your Own
• My Journal- Comprehension Questions for The Invisible Boy
• Sequencing- Events are put in order with moveable numbered pieces
• Character Analysis Graphic Organizer- Character Change, Goals,
• Quote from Story- Writing Extension Activity for The Invisible Boy
• Inferring Character’s Feelings Graphic Organizer
• Summarize with 5 W’s Graphic Organizer
• Compare/Contrast Two Characters Graphic Organizer
• Character Advice- Letter Writing Activity
• Character Summary Graphic Organizer
• Character Award Extension Activity
• Interview a Character Activity- Write Questions/Answers as a Character
• Genre for The Invisible Boy
• Author’s Purpose
• Theme of The Invisible Boy
• Dear Author Letter Writing Activity
• You're Hired Writing Activity- Write a New Ending for The Invisible Boy
• Key Events in Beginning, Middle, and End
• My Final Thoughts- Reflection Writing Activity
• Movie Director Activity- Create a Storyboard with 6 Main Events for Movie
• Making Inferences
• Author’s Craft
• Design a New Book Cover!
• ABC Order with Story Words
• Noun Hunt in The Invisible Boy
• 3 Writing Prompts about The Invisible Boy
• Sentence Starters
• Be A Good Friend: Provide Compliments to Show Kindness
• Random Acts of Kindness Chart- Fill in the chart with Kindness Ideas
Enjoy! Please visit my store, “Only for You” for other products.
Click the Star to "Follow" me and get notified about my latest products!