Thank you for your interest in The Iroquois Confederacy Book. This fun and interactive activity encourages students to research this historic group of Indian tribes, gathering a plethora of knowledge to fill their book with.
Within the layered book, your students will be asked to record the following:
- 5 Original Tribes in the Iroquois Confederacy
- 6th Tribe That Joined the Iroquois Confederacy in 1722
- Iroquois Pronunciation
- Name of the One Law the Iroquois Live Under
- What Iroquois Homes are Called
- The Meaning of "Iroquois"
- What the Iroquois Call Themselves
- What the Woman Leader of the Clan is Called
- Foods the Iroquois Hunted and Gathered
- Primary Locations of the Iroquois
- Jobs the Male Iroquois Performed
- Jobs the Female Iroquois Performed
- Positive Changes Brought by the Europeans
- Negative Changes Brought by the Europeans
- PLUS a Cute Picture of an Iroquois to Color
History is something that has always fascinated me, especially the story of the Native Americans. Both my husband and myself are descendants of Native Americans, so I find it important to share this heritage with our daughter. The Iroquois had such a vital impact on the shaping of our nation, so I feel it is essential that our students know about them in order to get a full understanding of the history of America.
What makes this book a history gem is how amazing the finished product is. Once all the research, drawing, and coloring is complete, your students are left with a book to show off. It's sure to be something they are quite proud of!
All pages print on 8.5 x l l" paper, so print it out and get going!
Thank you again for your purchase of the Brazil Book. I hope that you love it as much as I do.
Certified Teacher and Home Educator