This sequence of activities is based on the video "The Janitor Story From Crucial Accountability", which is available on YouTube. The materials focus on the words "limpia", "se pinta los labios", "se mira", and "besa". In these materials, the story is told in the past tense. The materials are intended to be use before and after a MovieTalk viewing of the video. The materials include:
- slides to introduce the vocabulary
- a slideshow reading of the basic story
- two versions of the reading
- slides to use for "Matamoscas"
- a suggested sequence of activities
This activity works well as a pre-reading activity for Chapter 5 of El Nuevo Houdini by Carol Gaab, available from www.fluencymatters.com.