The Kissing Hand Differentiated Lessons & Activities Bundle with Interactive Notebook / Lapbook Activities.
Great for the beginning of the year and back to school read alouds!
Chester Raccoon confronts the first day of school and needs reassurance from his Mother.
✓ Check out a flipbook preview here...
Or click on the PREVIEW button above to see what's inside!
This 56-page lesson and activity bundle includes everything you'll need to teach this unit!
Our Bundle Includes:
• Depth of Knowledge (DOK) Higher Order Thinking Questions to use during your read-aloud
• Depth of Knowledge (DOK) Higher Order Thinking Questions Sticky Note Templates - just print'em and stick'em!
• How to make a lapbook
• Fun, interactive notebook / lapbook activities and templates for student engagement and diverse learners of all levels - perfect for differentiated work.
• Vocabulary Words (Pocket with 15 no-prep, pre-made vocabulary cards)
• A Vocabulary Word Search
• Vocabulary Classwork/Homework ideas
• Shared Reading Information
• Vocabulary Word Work Menu (Classwork / Homework)
• Differentiated Assessment: 3-2-1 Student Assessment, Thumbs Up Self-Assessment
Bundle also uses Depth of Knowledge (DOK) multi-level activities to help students gather information and understand what they are reading. Activities include Blackline masters for:
• The Kissing Hand Sequence Map Graphic Organizer for Beginning/Middle/End
• Multiple Options for Character Traits Graphic Organizer (Chester Raccoon, Mrs. Raccoon)
• A Summary page (narrative form)
• Character Change Graphic Organizer
• Comprehension questions (multiple choice) with Answer Key
• Extended Thinking Questions Embedded Throughout
• Vocabulary Spotlight Graphic Organizer
• What If?... Graphic Organizer
• Walking in Chester's Footsteps Graphic Organizer
• Create A Kiss in Your Palm Activity
• Character Education Diamond Fold
• Compare and Contrast Raccoons with an animal of your choice (Venn)
• Puzzle Piece Activity (Cause and Effect)
• Self-Assessment foladable option
• Higher Order Thinking Response to Literature Homework Prompts
...and lots more!
Common Core State Standards included.
You may also be interested in our other read-a-loud bundles:
Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch!
My Rotten Redheaded Older Brother
The Great Kapok Tree
The Polar Express
I Need My Monster
The Rainbow Fish
A Bad Case of Stripes
Get them All! Our Mega Read Aloud Bundle Super Pack
❤ Like this resource? Share with others by pinning our product on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the "Pin It" button on the left side of this page and share with others!
✓ Be sure to FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST MrTechnology
✓ FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ MrEduTechnology
for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
✓ Be sure to FOLLOW US ON Instagram @MrTechnologyTpT
✎ Please leave feedback! You'll let others know how you used the product and in the process, you'll earn credit points to save on future products!
❤ Like what you see? Follow my store by clicking on the Green ★ at the top of this page!
My new book from Scholastic Managing the Digital Classroom
Dozens of Awesome Teacher-Tested Ideas That Help You Manage and Make the Most of Every Digital Tool in Your Classroom - Now available! Order Today!
Thank you for shopping and please take a moment to rate this product if you decide to purchase it.
© Copyright MrTechnology, 2016